Pages

11 December, 2013

Duty Calls















The inevitable draws me up daily
To a destination that I just have to accept as fate
Though is not going to last forever; but seems so
No complains it was my bidding

Until now, mother luck cuddles me lovingly
Yap! Tearing through the morning hassles and troubles
Indeed they abound
Lined up like criminals about to be executed
So I pass them like I am, unlike my like, that experiences it

Bedtime stories always has happy endings
But here it is still far from the end
It is just the beginning of the very story
That makes my world go round
No problems at all

Life goes on we change, they say
Hmmm… I was of the opinion that we grow old
But some just remain on the same age for a very long time
Eternity! Some say, only if they knew what eternity looks like
I can’t but keep mute; am I really doing that?

One day at a time, the saying goes
And I say a moment at a time
As I perform my act without script this morning
??????????? I had a short time with the Divine
So good a companion, as always, I had a parting gift; hope

I used to see him; the  Devine, as a trick star
But as the day goes by I realized that he is not
My usual parting gift that never changes
Was the very best I can’t get from anywhere that ever existed
My mood, desires, ambition, dreams, troubles, worries, work, safety and even the ones that I never       thought of
Was no match for my parting gift
Bless you! For you cannot be comprehended
But can’t be said the other way round

I am privileged to know you  

No comments:

Post a Comment