Pages

15 December, 2013

Bitter experience















My legs, I pray will always take me away from that I dread
Let it be swift I crave, as often as I face that, that I want not
But then it is only the contrary that befalls me
Putting me back to the world of permutation
In all, one must be the certain reason
If I do know that, it must be divine
May be by revelation
The lesson of life has often been taught in event of disappointment
Only for the patient
It is only a food for taught

Never have I wanted a repetition of unpleasant events
Though that has always been the case
What can I do when it is not within my control to effect such changes?
Well, it is certain that the next day will breaks with the rising sun
Then also the same sun marks the end by setting latter
And it goes on and on till the very last day of my life
At least, that I am sure of

Now I know my legs can’t run as fast as I want it in times of unpleasant events
Though I ought to move on
I decided to look this event in the eye
May be there is something there for me to catch
This catch definitely will be the leverage against such event
Since it has a way of calling whenever it feels like
But then I know is nobody’s fault

So nobody should bear the brunt

No comments:

Post a Comment